REVIEW : Bellabox March 2015

9:28 AM

So, I've been kinda keeping an eye on Bellabox cause I've found myself wanting most of the samples they have given out in the previous months.
Well, I decided to try it out for one month to see how it goes.
As this was my first time, they give you $5 off so I only had to pay $10 instead of the usual $15.
I received my box on the 26th March, apparently that's pretty early compared to the complaints I've read.

Bellabox

Comes in a turquoise polka-dotted box, which is very very cute if i might add.

Inside bellabox

Bellabox Info Card

They provide a card telling you what the products are and their original prices as well where where you can buy these items, which I think is pretty thoughtful of them.

Bellabox products

Cocoa Butter Skin Perfecting Moisturizing Cream

So, first of the list is the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Perfecting Moisturizing Day Cream SPF15.
I've used it for a couple of times & I feel like it really is quite moisturizing. The thing I love the most is that your face smells like chocolate right after.

Colour Theory Eye Liner Brown

This is the Colour Theory Eye Liner in Brown.
I actually really like this because it's really easy to wear and its not too dark. Perfect for days where you feel like going for the nude/nomakeup look.

Essie Nail Colour Braziliant


This is the Essie Nail Colour in Braziliant. I haven't used this & I dont think I will either cause I really don't like bold/striking nail colours. I just wish they'd given me some other colour because Essie has got really love pastel colours.

Kerastase Nutritive & Revlon PhotoReady

This is a sample of Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique. This worked on my really dry hair, making it feel really soft after application. Also, it works as a heat protectant which was really good cause I blow dry my hair almost everyday.

Besides that, they've also included a sample of Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Effect. I couldn't believe how smooth my skin looked, as though it had just been "airbrushed" on photoshop.

Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion

The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion was pretty good. I mostly use it on my hands because I've got really dry fingers and this really helps to stop the peeling. The only issue I have with this sample is that my hands feel that sticky feeling you get from sweaty palms.

Stabilo Neon Highlighter Yellow

Last but not least, a Stabilo Neon Highlighter in Yellow. Now here's what not only me, but everyone who has received their March 2015 Bellabox have been wondering.

WHY THE HECK IS THERE A HIGHLIGHTER IN A BEAUTY BOX?

Overall, the products in the box don't even add up to the $15 price of the box so whats the point right? I'm very disappointed with my first Bellabox as I had very high expectations considering they've given out original sized products from brands like Kora, theBalm, Coastal Scents and more.
I wouldn't want to try Bellabox again, however considering the fact that I received my box really late into the month, by the time I tried to cancel my subscription, they had already charged me for the next month.

I really really hope the April box will turn out to be so much better.

Anyway, thats just my take on things. If you'd like to check it out or subscribe, head over to:

bellabox logo



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your honest review and I will be interested to see how you go with April so please do a follow up post! I too cancelled my subscription after receiving samples that were a bit useless!

    Let me know if you try out the other boxes such as Violet Box or Lust Have It, I would be really interested to read about these!

    Shannon xo
    www.thewildhideaway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will do another one once my April box arrives. Then i'm planning on trying out Violet Box. I'll let you know how that one turns out!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I will do another one once my April box arrives. Then i'm planning on trying out Violet Box. I'll let you know how that one turns out!

      Delete