REVIEW: Bellabox April 2015

10:37 AM

So this is my second Bellabox, or maybe third actually and I'll explain why.
I received my first Bellabox in March.
With a highlighter included in the "5-6 sample sized beauty products", I had no intentions of continuing my subscription.
However, having received my box on the first week on April, I could not unsubscribe in time as Bellabox charges their subscribers every first of the month.

I received my April Bellabox on the first week of May. 
Little did I know, they had actually sent me another March box instead of an April box.
Every product was similar & I received that damned highlighter as well.
Not to mention, the top wrapper was already torn before I received it.
I complained to Bellabox and they agreed to send me another April box.

I received my April box at the end of May, and I'm actually pretty happy with the products I got.

bellabox april 2015

bellabox april 2015

So that's all the products I received in the box, along with a card that describes each and every product.

bellabox april 2015 nude by nature

Nude by Nature Pressed Mineral Cover
Thank goodness, it actually perfectly matches my skin tone. I feel that this product is really good, because I don't really like putting on heavy makeup and this gives a really good lightweight coverage.

bellabox april 2015 swisse bioactive natural oil

 Swisse Bioactive Nature Oil 
Its a face and body serum that contains many natural ingredients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Calendula Oil, Pomegranate sterols, Gotu Kola leaf, and Olive squalene. It claims to improve appearances of scars, stretch marks, ageing skin, dehydrated skin, uneven skin tone and sun-damaged skin. I've only been using it for a couple of days so I can't really tell if it works or not but looking at the amount of natural oils, I have no doubt that it does.

bellabox april 2015 original source mint tea tree shower gel

Original Source Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel
Its a really good shower gel to use in the morning. The original bottle (250mL) is packed with 7927 real mint leaves, so you can definitely expect a really refreshing wake up call. This shower gel is also vegan and made with 100% essential oils. I love the smell of mint and tea tree, so I really loved this sample and I may actually pop into Coles/ChemistWarehouse and get the original-sized bottle.

Bellabox April 2015 meditree kakadu plum serum

Meditree Kakadu Plum Facial Serum
This product contains Kakadu Plum (rich in Vitamin C antioxidant), Bearberry (helps in skin brightening), and Aloe Vera & Chamomile (soothes the skin). It claims to even out skin tone, maintain collagen production and protect the skin. So far, there's not much difference that I can see but that's because I've only used it for a few days. Hopefully I'll see a difference in my skin tone soon.

Al'chemy ylang ylang shampoo macadamia wheat protein conditioner

Al'chemy Ylang Ylang Shampoo and Macadamia & Wheat Protein Conditioner
The shampoo is sulphate-free and contains coconut, which is really good for strengthening the hair. This shampoo is meant for the reparation of colour-treated hair. It has a really light smell and my hair felt a little dry after I washed the shampoo off.
However, pairing it with the conditioner is a match made in heaven. Its packed full of moisturising ingredients which feels great on my hair. I noticed my hair felt much softer.
Definitely going to buy the original-sized, cause it's really hard to find products like this that actually work. Also, they're made with natural, organic products, Australian made and owned, and most importantly, cruelty-free.

Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia
This product contains shea butter, castor seed oil and sweet almond oil which are ingredients that help to moisturise your lips and make it soft and smooth. I've used it a couple of times, and it really does what it says. My lips feel really soft and smooth right after application and it lasts for quite awhile. What I love most about this product is the sweet smell of vanilla.

Overall, the products in the April Bellabox were not that bad. Still pretty bummed that I didn't get products like Kora or Coastal Scents but that's alright. As long as I don't get another highlighter, then it's fine.

Thinking bout' giving Violetbox a try. Looks pretty good, based on blogger reviews. Anyway, thanks for reading guys. Let me know how your Bellabox turned out and comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments